Project management from ERPEK engineering reduce risk, assure quality and ensure completion of your project on time and on budget.
ERPEK's project management system comprises the following components:
• Project Management Process provides the core process and frame work, which coordinates and align the other components.
• Decision Making which provides guidance on how the project passes various stage gates as part of the overall project management process.
• Project assurance checks are used to assess the readiness of the project to proceed and help assure the project team is achieving a high level of decision and execution quality.
• Organizational capability looks at the people, processes and practices and provides a means to develop organizational plans, acquire staff, and develop and lead an effective project team.
• Tools and practices the policies, standards, procedures, and best practices, supporting processes enable the project team to plan and execute the project.